Spent a good chunk of time planning out my week today which made me PUMPED to get started. Highlights are getting back on LunchClub, onboarding the new hire, and writing copy for the About Page. I also got to the product side and edged even closer to final completion of our MVP.
Kicking off the day cleaning the house got me a productive mood right off the bat.
Spent a good hour planning out my next week. Some included items were booking yoga classes, resigning up for LunchClub networking meetings, and filling out the calendar. Of course, I was in ClickUp too where I tried to take tasks and translate them into requirements moving forward.
This week is the last week of November meaning the last week where Product and Landing Pages are the sole focus. The only thing I have left on the product, for now, is to build the state for when a business has interns, and an intern is in an internship. Not doing anything too fancy there so might be able to finish this evening.
On the Landing Page front, the plan is to finish up the Bootcamp Grads one tomorrow. From there, I will be moving into the About Page. The first step will be writing copy and then I will be having Guy make a design for this one. One of the big advantages I want Prentus to have is on the branding side. I want people to connect with our mission and team. That’s why I want to make sure this page is done right.
Also this week, I will be scoping tasks in ClickUp for the project team. Been a while since I updated them, and it helps the designers a ton. It will save me time and make the product be built properly. Aka not missing anything important.
Finally, the other thing will be onboarding the new sales hire. I have a different focus for each day and the first three days are planned out. The last two days need material prepped so that will be a task as well. There will likely be unexpected items that come out of our conversations as well.
Once I actually got into Bubble, the first thing I needed to build was a pop-up window and flow for converting an intern to an employee. I decided to be a bit more organized and design it first in Figma. This was honestly a HUGE help and let me go in knowing what I needed.
As you add features, you realize things you have to edit in the database. I am so thankful I am using Bubble because making as many changes as I do would take forever with regular code.
I was able to finish up this whole flow by the end of the day. The next step is to just fix the layout of the My Interns box on the business dashboard and I will be done with that side of things.
With clear goals for the week, I am PUMPED to get started.